Forum Jump:

Might get moved.. might not. Secret Service director resigns.
Secret Service Director Resigns
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(07-23-2024, 12:15 PM)Replying to RockmartDawg

[Image: ab67616d0000b27319de34e334aa3f58ed7ebbe1]
I figured it would be hard to keep her job - not asking her to resign would be like saying "we were ok with Trump almost getting assassinated". I can remember when assassination attempts were relatively common - Ford got shot at a couple of times. Then Reagan. No way to prevent an attempt every once in a while, but not by some random youngster that was obviously a threat for several minutes.
She should have resigned a few DAZE ago. Would have saved her the embarrassment and stress of yesterday.
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]

She should not have been given an option to resign.........should have been shitcanned Saturday night.  

[Image: full_cropped_IMG_0890.jpg]

Provided it doesn’t get overtly political or personal, I see no issues with allowing the announcement of current events.  Thank you for being respectful of the board and its rules.
(07-23-2024, 01:27 PM)Replying to NinjaMod

Provided it doesn’t get overtly political or personal, I see no issues with allowing the announcement of current events.  Thank you for being respectful of the board and its rules.
[/quote]

Muchas gracias NinjaMod.  Angel
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
I watched her get RAILed by both sides of the aisle yesterday. Was weird to see both sides of the aisle united on something (removing her). Really lol'd yesterday when a congresswoRman axed her if she (SS boss) would like her (congresswoRman) 5 minutes of time to work on her resignation letter.

Committee hearing ended with both the Chair and the Ranking member announcing that they were gonna recommend removing her so not totally surprised - but she was dug in pretty deep during the hearings.

Just another case of WaRshington eating its own.
(07-23-2024, 01:21 PM)Replying to wayxpython

She should not have been given an option to resign.........should have been shitcanned Saturday night.  

[Image: full_cropped_IMG_0890.jpg]
[/quote]
THIS!
should have been fired day 1.............