Forum Jump:

another arrest, Rara
https://x.com/DawgsHQ/status/1816826832076804449

Two Misdemeanors, One felony. Child cruelty. 
IF true, time to cut bait.
enough is enough!
This seems much different than speeding, he may be a goner
Cool
He’s gone…period. Kirby will not be the fool twice.
(07-26-2024, 08:37 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

Seems like the right thing to do at this point, if they want to make him an example.  Or suspend him a few games and try to get him some help.  Kicking him off the team won't stop him from doing whatever he does to his family.  Probably just make it worse.
Bye. He needs to go.
If true, he gone!
"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin."
(07-26-2024, 08:42 AM)Replying to dncdawg

Seems like the right thing to do at this point, if they want to make him an example.  Or suspend him a few games and try to get him some help.  Kicking him off the team won't stop him from doing whatever he does to his family.  Probably just make it worse.
[/quote]

Fair point..
Cool
Fair point, but like it or not - leaving him on the team in any capacity is bad optics which is already there.
Guarantee media will bring up Adam Anderson in conjunction with this story.
He's suspended indefinitely per policy because it is a felony. He's going to be gone because it is the 2nd time. He blew his 2nd chance and will be held accountable.
Does that mean he hit a kid ? What a piece of crap.
(07-26-2024, 09:33 AM)Replying to Creed

Not necessarily, but any sort of violence where kids are involved point to him being a piece of crap anyway.
(07-26-2024, 09:21 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

[/quote]

Fair point..
[/quote]

Not really.  He's been in town 18 months and been arrested twice, on domestic charges, and has had a crap ton of resources at his disposal like counseling, mentoring, and I'd imagine a good deal of intervention on his behalf.
(07-26-2024, 09:44 AM)Replying to Concourse E

[/quote]

Fair point..
[/quote]

Not really.  He's been in town 18 months and been arrested twice, on domestic charges, and has had a crap ton of resources at his disposal like counseling, mentoring, and I'd imagine a good deal of intervention on his behalf.
[/quote]
when I made that point, I forgot that as part of his agreement for dropping the last charges was that he'd already undergone anger management treatment and counseling.  Apparently it didn't stick and he needs some long term stuff.  Either way, if he's off the team, his resources evaporate.  Hopefully he can finish school and find a real job.
(07-26-2024, 08:29 AM)Replying to kdsdawg

Rara Ree....kick em to the street
at this point, we shouldn't be second chance U IMO. just stay away. we don't need 'em.
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
Yeah, upon further review of the previous case, he’s gone.
Cool
Until he is convicted in a court of law, I will withhold judgment.
(07-26-2024, 04:08 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

I expect no less..me on the other hand, says he’s gone..the old fool me twice rule..
Cool
(07-26-2024, 09:33 AM)Replying to Creed

Not necessarily. The way the Georgia cruelty to children law is written, 2 adults screaming and cursing at each other in the presence of a young child is an act of child abuse.