Forum Jump:

Lil Kirby's on the mound right now for Georgia vs. TN in the LL Southeast Regional.
He's suddenly given up 3 runs to lead to a 6-6 tie in the 5th.

It's on ESPN.

9-6 TN now.
Final is 11-6, Tennessee. Tennessee advances to play Florida to decide who moves on to the LLWS.

Bummed for Andrew. He took that 5th inning hard. Pitched some more in the 6th, but they subbed in another kid that kept giving up hits. Tennessee just got momentum on their side and never looked back.
Goodlettsville, Tennessee is a frequent participant in the Little League World Series in recent years. I was mildly surprised to see that they lost to Florida, yesterday.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(08-05-2024, 11:57 AM)Replying to dncdawg

Kirby is asking him if he wants to eat right now.
(08-05-2024, 12:58 PM)Replying to RockmartDawg

It’s actually Nolensville, TN that has been the power team in TN the past few years.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(08-05-2024, 01:31 PM)Replying to FeralDawg

[/quote]

Something tells me he doesn't have to ask.  Andrew just tells him it's time.
(08-05-2024, 02:34 PM)Replying to dncdawg

[/quote]

Something tells me he doesn't have to ask.  Andrew just tells him it's time.
[/quote]

Judging by his reactions, I think he may have some of his dad’s “hot headedness” in him.  He has the competitive dna in him from both mom and dad.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(08-05-2024, 02:24 PM)Replying to GriffWoody

It’s actually Nolensville, TN that has been the power team in TN the past few years.
[/quote]

You are correct in that they are the more recent regular attendee.

Goodlettsville won the LLWS once... although it was back in 2012. They also made it to the LLWS in 2016.

Nolensville went to the LLWS in 2021, 2022, and 2023, which is a pretty impressive run.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Does he play football?