Forum Jump:

New pics of the new press box and premium seats (old press box) in Sanford
New Capacity is 93,033

[Image: GUiOcGoXQAA8cUc?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: RbIerJq.jpeg]
[Image: GUiOcGgXUAABrmc?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: GUiOcGmXgAAZcCk?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: GUiOcGgWwAEeTzK?format=jpg&name=large]
Where are the lights for that side/corner? Just those ones built in? No Towers? Can they enclose that other side ugly stairs?
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(08-09-2024, 11:44 AM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

The only lights are just those built in ones. I wondered about that myself when I took that (second) pic last weekend.

I hope they do enclose the stairs on the other side.  I hate looking at those things.  The original plan when that 600 level was built had an optional phase 2 where they bricked in around them.  It would have been horribly expensive at the time, but it looked very nice.  They decided to spend the money elsewhere.  They don't let people stand in the stairwell and someone walks through there and shoos people out constantly during games.  They need to wrap it to match the new work on the south side, and put the windows over 6 feet from each landing so people won't congregate.
Well Dawgies!