Forum Jump:

Let's just go ahead and settle this Danny Ford...
thing for all time.  After all these years.....I confess.  In fact.  I am the one who turned Danny in.  I felt no remorse then and feel no remorse now.
GATA!!!!
Still have my pics with coach Ford from football camp every year..got Dooley’s too. He was a complete asshole at summer camps. Nobody wants to see freckle face Punkin.
I met DF in the hotel parking lot in Bentonville, AR in 1992 the morning of our game. He'd just been hired by arkansas that week to be a consultant, and the team was staying at our hotel. He was standing outside by himself big a huge chaw. Me and my 3 friends went over and talked to him for about 20 mins. I had always liked him and he was cool as shit. Crazy that he was only 44 at the time. He was nice as he could be to us.