Forum Jump:

So Dawgs, just went for a downtown walk to
Brick 
my weekly Monday night mexican meal JOINT. Passed a couple of prostitutes by the tattoo place. It got me thinking throughout dinner.

Dawgs, ya know whores who got into sex work for sex, because they are so into sex take away from the excitement of hiring and fucking the whore since it’s way hotter when they hate it and are only doing it because they have no fucking choice, since they’ve hit rock bottom.

Know what I mean…

The whore who charges you for sex and gets upset when you cum too quickly because she was hoping for a good time…is hardly the whore I’d want…that’s like relationship shit with her trying to cum or being legitimately wet…GROSS…give me a whore who is unhappy to be there, eager to get out of there….preferably the 10RC hillbilly, toothless kind with a drug addiction to remind me how fucking gross I am. I pay $$$$ good ya sluts!

[Image: auvrn86oh07c1.jpeg]
[Image: f43i5yxp0hbqm31sz3nt6xg9d.752x500x1.jpg]
[Image: YBqVA.jpg][Image: tumblr_nvo1i2M6Lp1uh6dfso1_640.jpg]
[Image: east-new-york-at-night3.jpg?resize=1536,...&strip=all]
[Image: hi-cgy-prostitution.jpg]
Gotta beware the trannys these days. Some look so reall it’s scary. Then you go downtown for the shock of all shocks. Just ask Toasty about his last to trip to New Orleans.
(08-26-2024, 08:28 PM)Replying to 690 S Lumpkin

A Toasty Burn in your first post?  LMAO
(08-27-2024, 08:46 AM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

A Toasty Burn in your first post?  LMAO
[/quote]

IDKWTFFTHI and a preemptive keep Toasty's name oft yer keybroads
I just took my kid to Northpoint mall over the weekend. She wanted to go to this dumb store she likes called Hot Topic.

Anyway, the folks that work there are all goth and emo, kind of remind me of some of these pics, and this girl walked in with her friend wearing a short skirt and knee high platform boots and long hair. She walked over to the cashier to reintroduce the short-skirted girl and said, "this is the pretty girl I was telling you about." The cashier said Hi or something and, "tell me your name again." The short skirted one said, "Charlie" in a deep teen boy voice. I just looked at my wife and we started laughing and I walked out of there so damn fast and went and sat at the empty foodcourt while they bought some 90s rock band t-shirts.

I'd say that I weep for our future, but I think it's more appropriate to weep for our present.
(08-27-2024, 09:53 AM)Replying to dncdawg

there's a 20 something girl that works at the Dollar G on Brown Bridge near my folks place.  She dresses like a Motley Crue backup singer.  I named her Penelope Pentagram.  Good figure, though.