Forum Jump:

I see that the mighty Colorado Buffaloes escaped N. Dakota State.
Colorado won at home, 31-26. North Dakota State actually led at halftime, 20-17.

Yeah, North Dakota State is a perennial FCS (Div. 1-AA) power. But they're not a D1 FBS program.

Colorado held on and won. But they've definitely got to get butter.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
I watched a little bit of that game.

"Prime", was always a pussy. Always scared to hit, or be hit. At Free Shoes as well as with the Falcons.

His boy ain't that way. Took some shots, and hung in the pocket till the last second to make some pretty passes.

Dat boy good.
Meion is a very high paid rec league coach. He's coaching so he can be his kid's coach. I think he's a joke of a college coach.
(08-30-2024, 08:41 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

I watched the game, I think one of the coordinators is actually the “coach”..a dude on the sidelines wearing a headset and actually using it seemed to be calling the shots..
Cool
(08-30-2024, 08:45 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

I watched the game, I think one of the coordinators is actually the “coach”..a dude on the sidelines wearing a headset and actually using it seemed to be calling the shots..
[/quote]

I can easily believe that.
I watched a good bit of it. Sheduer was pretty good. Also, didn't just tuck and run... kept looking downfield for a pass.
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
(08-30-2024, 08:45 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

[/quote]

I totally agree with that.  Deion didn't do shit but complain about calls.  He doesn't even have his headset mic in front of his mouth.  It's up above his head.  I barely even saw him open his mouth.  He doesn't coach up players or even really talk to them.  Just stands on the sideline.  He's got guys like Terrell Owens and Warren Sapp on the staff talking to players.  

When they interviewed him during the game, he barely even had anything intelligent to say.  He's totally lost in that role.

Travis Hunter looked good.  Finished with 3 TDs and 132 yards and got a couple of tackles.  He made one catch that was wild, reaching what appeared to be through the defender's arm to catch a pass for TD. The Sanders boys looked decent, but Shedeur is not going to have the success he did in the first half last night when they get into their schedule.  The other Sanders kid looks undersized but he got a few tackles.
Hunter pushed off at least twice for big catches last night, pushed off right before the ball got there.

It was bad. Let them play I guess?
(08-30-2024, 10:24 AM)Replying to dawglegright

He also got held A LOT.
colorado OL was holding all nite. fix was in, IMO. and in general, they seemed to get all the calls.
not saying it would have made a difference, but damn.
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
every OL in the country holds on every play. even Georgia's