Forum Jump:

Usually dont like to reveal my sources but had dinner with Kirbys niece last night
So i have some inside info.
(08-30-2024, 09:22 AM)Replying to Smokindawg

Toasty bits or sugar walls?
She only like 5 years old toasty
(08-30-2024, 09:37 AM)Replying to Smokindawg

Nevs
You could easily make alot of money tomorrow

Miami -2.5
(08-30-2024, 09:45 AM)Replying to Smokindawg

how so, Smoakin bro?
(08-30-2024, 09:37 AM)Replying to Smokindawg

What did she tell you about ETN's availability?
One of Karl's kids?

The Smarts lived down the street from my SIL in Bainbridge. Kirby and Karl ruled the streets of the subdivision on their BMX's. They were 6-8 years older than my nephew. He thought they were bad mofos and used to sit on his bike at the end of the driveway and look at them in awe. 

He grew up and went to Awburn. Loves to talk chit about CKS. Always have to remind him that he has always been afraid of the Smart boys. Cocky grown up Aubbie frat boy always fails to see the humor in that observation.
(08-30-2024, 10:58 AM)Replying to Zolotisty

Talk shit about Kirby?  What does he do?  Make fun of his hair?  How many D1 football programs is your nephew leading?
(08-30-2024, 11:02 AM)Replying to dncdawg

Just a dumba$$ Aubbie being a dumba$$ Aubbie. He got a degree in grandiosity from over on da plains. My BIL is a major douche, too. 

Don't hear much out of either of them lately. They know CKS has broken their souls.