Forum Jump:

Yikes. Most points allowed in a Florida home opener in program history.
Napier may or may not survive the season.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
I don’t expect him to and they will be looking for the newest victim
Looking at their schedule , it’s possible that Stetson will be their only win by the time they play our DAWGS.
I wonder what is the most we've ever given up. Too tired to look it up.
(08-31-2024, 09:40 PM)Replying to EastBroadDawg

Don’t know, but since Spurrier put his starters back in to make sure they scored 50 in Sanford I’ve hoped they’d lose every game.
(09-01-2024, 06:00 AM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Don’t know, but since Spurrier put his starters back in to make sure they scored 50 in Sanford I’ve hoped they’d lose every game.
[/quote]

Yes, will always hate that bastard for that shitty move.
Announcers were sickening going on and on about how tough a place to play Hogtown is. They talked about the heat like Miami was coming from Minnesota. I guess they aren't aware that Miami is in Florida too.
saw a video after the game where miami players were telling the florida recruits to come to miami...