Forum Jump:

Was not impressed with the 2 minute drill by DAWGS
Gotta get in FG range at least.   Sad
(09-07-2024, 02:28 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Agree. The OL allowed a bit too much pressure on a couple of those plays, and on a few other plays in the first half. #22 just ain't got it right now. Red zone offense not very good today. I know it's a gimme game but, you have to play through that sort of game.
I’m NO coach, but this is a game for trial and error, training, gaining experience, and whatever else Kirby feels need to be worked on.
I’m here at the game, and I’m not sweating this game…just sweating my ass off!
BR22 looked good on a couple of plays, including his pass reception, but is definitively not back to where he was pre-injury.
(09-07-2024, 02:31 PM)Replying to gulfportdawg

Agree. The OL allowed a bit too much pressure on a couple of those plays, and on a few other plays in the first half. #22 just ain't got it right now. Red zone offense not very good today. I know it's a gimme game but, you have to play through that sort of game.
[/quote]

BR22 reminds me of how William Andrews ran with the ball after he came back from his knee injury. The lateral movement is just not there. 

BR22 has worked his a$$ off to come back. He loves the grind and the game. Hope he can come back and show out again. He's a DGD and CKS loves him
(09-07-2024, 02:28 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Fire Bobo!

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]