Forum Jump:

So did Bowers opt out of this game? Anyone heard if he ended up traveling to Miami?
Nm
I saw one of the guys from Dawgnation or similar news outlet saying he was joining the team there.  IDK if that is true or not, but I really can't imagine him not being there with the team for the game.  I think CKS would want him there even if he only played a few downs as a decoy or maybe plays designed to isolate him in the secondary.
Agree. Or one last TD as a Dawg
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
247 sez Bowers and Mims didn't arrive with the team yesterday...

"Georgia tight end Brock Bowers and right tackle Amarius Mims were not among the players and coaches when the team touched down and got off the plane in Miami. Additionally, freshman outside linebacker Damon Wilson was not among the team after reportedly dealing with a knee injury."

MASH this [LANK]
[Image: q0CUjc6.gif] . [Image: WrDBfA1.gif]
(12-27-2023, 10:06 AM)Replying to TDK

Well if he doesn't play in the Orange Bowl, I hope he never plays another down as a Dawg. 

Smile Smile Cool Big Grin
(12-27-2023, 10:13 AM)Replying to JimDandyDawg

BB19 gonna parachute in at coin toss, grab 10 catches for 250 yards, score 6 tuddies.

[Image: nFt3zYB.gif]
[Image: q0CUjc6.gif] . [Image: WrDBfA1.gif]
(12-27-2023, 10:26 AM)Replying to TDK

BB19 gonna parachute in at coin toss, grab 10 catches for 250 yards, score 6 tuddies.

[Image: nFt3zYB.gif]
[/quote]
Sounds like a plan! Exclamation
Hope to see him one last time.