Forum Jump:

Apparently, they're still getting to and finding people stranded. Wow.
Some folk are saying they have read that this contains a typo, and has been corrected to read "200 people". Still...

[Image: 461992629_9112651112096474_1133394069150...e=6704C7E4]
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(10-03-2024, 01:28 PM)Replying to RockmartDawg

I'm a "Commie Freeloader" so I can no longer post.  I've been around the world more times than I can count and been to the shittiest places this world has to offer.  I have never seen anything like what has happened up here!!!  We just got power back this morning after isx fdays!!!  Thos elinemen are working miracles!!  I'll tell y'qll all about it someday......
(10-03-2024, 01:43 PM)Replying to 11B1SG(RET)Dawg

I'm a "Commie Freeloader" so I can no longer post.  I've been around the world more times than I can count and been to the shittiest places this world has to offer.  I have never seen anything like what has happened up here!!!  We just got power back this morning after isx fdays!!!  Thos elinemen are working miracles!!  I'll tell y'qll all about it someday......
[/quote]

The number of fatalities has reached 200.
It's going to go way higher. They aren't even trying to get the bodies out of the sand/brush/rubble/wash in some areas. As said above, I'm a commie freeloader and can't post what I'd like here. There are some crimes against humanity happening.
(10-03-2024, 01:44 PM)Replying to gulfportdawg

[/quote]

The number of fatalities has reached 200.
[/quote]

That number is hard to believe..
Cool
It is going to go higher. Give what you can to the charities that are doing wonders. Our government is apparently doing nothing. Shame.
Wow.......