Forum Jump:

If somebody wants to help out some folk in western North Carolina.
I personally know the folk who are handling this particular effort. This church (like many in that area) has set up a wish list on Amazon. You can purchase items and they'll be shipped directly to them. They're "choppin' wood" up there, as we like to say, and they're choppin' it like you wouldn't believe.

Bethel Baptist Church, in Asheboro, North Carolina, is coordinating these efforts. But they are in turn sending it directly to Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, in Burnsville. The two churches are working closely together.

Pleasant Valley Baptist Church - Burnsville, North Carolina - Relief Effort
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Yall need to help out smokindawg. Ytbnbbbs is destroyed and the peavey speakers

Im kidding we all good