Forum Jump:

TIL, men who like small breasts prefer a submissive partner
According to psychologist Stuart Fischoff,. Ph.D., men who like women with small breasts are generally seeking a more submissive, non-threatening partner.  He explained in Mens Health: “You may get the psychological hint that she’s not trying to compete with other women who have larger breasts, and therefore she’ll be loyal to you.  Or maybe the very first girl you had a crush on had small breasts, and if she constructed your earliest example of what’s sexy, her memory may still lead you to find small-breasted women exciting,” he said.

[Image: e5r26li5djqa1.jpg]
[Image: sw9esr2sypwa1.jpg]
[Image: vudjoicc7nu91.jpg]
[Image: k7cgkni5hr8c1.jpeg]
#2 got some meat curtain action going on down below.

#4 made it move.
Who stole their boobs?
(12-29-2023, 11:35 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

Quality, pos rep
(12-29-2023, 11:28 AM)Replying to DawgSong
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
what UJD meant to post is Good Work, DawgSong
(12-29-2023, 11:32 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
I like large breasted women.

[Image: Do-Large-Breasts-Cause-More-Sagging.jpg]
Unc…scroll to the bottom of each post and do a quick reply. Tis’ easier and I think you’ll have mo bettah success. Most of your posts are showing up with the quoted post, but nothing from you.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(12-29-2023, 11:28 AM)Replying to DawgSong

I think you confused "small" with "zero".
"But, we didn't come up here to take shots. We came up here to throw 'em." - Kirby Smart 11/13/2021
I like all of them. Each have there merits dangling in my face