Forum Jump:

Saturday. Sad to say....but.....
I think it is going to be ugly Saturday.  REALLY hope I am wrong.  But.  This team has been flat since the Clemson game.  Just so little spark/energy/attitude.  Texas is loaded and is at home.  We are a good team so far.....but not a great one.  Will we finally come alive or will it be over by halftime?
As long as we score more than them, we'll win.
(10-16-2024, 06:58 PM)Replying to Ignatiusdawg

Based on what we've seen so far this season, I agree with you. It's not that UGA doesn't have the talent, it's that they are either unmotivated, lacking some coaching, and poorly disciplined (this is a certainty). Penalties, missed tackles, poor OL play, and blown coverages is killing this team. The lack of a decent running game just blows my mind, and the lack of the ability to stop the other team's running game more consistently is also a concern. 

Guess we'll find out Saturday night.
well dang our team might as well stay in Athens then........ GATA Dawgs!!!!!!!
The Dawgs need a latino player to create a song for us all to get behind and sing on third downs.
(10-16-2024, 07:01 PM)Replying to Jettdog

Agreed..
Cool
Defense would be better if Mykell Williams and Moundon and Jordan Hall and Jared Wilson were playing. Warren's [Brinson] battling injury. And Christian [Miller] has been battling injury.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(10-16-2024, 07:51 PM)Replying to gulfportdawg

Based on what we've seen so far this season, I agree with you. It's not that UGA doesn't have the talent, it's that they are either unmotivated, lacking some coaching, and poorly disciplined (this is a certainty). Penalties, missed tackles, poor OL play, and blown coverages is killing this team. The lack of a decent running game just blows my mind, and the lack of the ability to stop the other team's running game more consistently is also a concern. 

Guess we'll find out Saturday night.
[/quote]

tackling has been a hallmark of Kirby teams, this one just doesn't seem physical....its a surprise
We did better against the run in the Miss State game. As long as we do better against the pass we can be alright.
Even though all the odds are against us there's a reason we still play the game. Let's see what happens
because I truly do not know if we are going to win or lose.
still the sorriest fanbase in college football. every single 1 of kirby smart's teams have gotten better as the yr went along, usually right befor jacksonville. we may not win but i haven't seen anything since oxford 2016 to suggest it'll be ugly. hell i'm still giddy about 2 natties. give me the goddamned points and fuck texass and their whore fucking mothers
Wink 
(Yesterday, 07:48 AM)Replying to jmac

[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Push the fucking pin. Amazing the loser mentally that is so prevalent on this board.

well said, it is hard to read some of our fans comments...I stand with jmac.
Cool
(10-16-2024, 07:01 PM)Replying to Jettdog

where are you reading that?

lol