Forum Jump:

So does this move us up to #5 ranking?
Nm
1 in my book. Right ON!!!!! THWTCFPC..
I think we can make a move to #2 at best.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
I think that if Alabama wins decisively throughout the playoffs, there is a chance we could crack the top 4, even #2, depending upon the outcomes.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
see why it is still the 'MNC'?
(12-30-2023, 08:12 PM)Replying to bNe
Not for the winner, just the shuffling behind.

Michigan AND Washington lose big, and we can argue they did not win Bowl while we did. 

Michigan will have lost 8 straight Bowls.

Big 10 AND Pac 10 suck so not as much credit winning conference.

Bama beats UT in championship, that gives them two losses to our one, especially if Bama creams em.

Dawgs #2 Babeee
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(12-30-2023, 08:12 PM)Replying to bNe

Canecur.

Ironically, this season's playoff debacle is an outgoing "We told you so" for those pushing for a larger format. A 12-team playoff would have nipped it in the bud.

[Image: giphy.gif]
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(12-30-2023, 08:19 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg
Not for the winner, just the shuffling behind.

Michigan AND Washington lose big, and we can argue they did not win Bowl while we did. 

Michigan will have lost 8 straight Bowls.

Big 10 AND Pac 10 suck so not as much credit winning conference.

Bama beats UT in championship, that gives them two losses to our one, especially if Bama creams em.

Dawgs #2 Babeee
[/quote]

Wrong bro.

We will be #5 in the MNC rankings.
1-4 will be 1-4.

doesnt matter that we are the best team in ball
doesnt matter that we would be favored by vegas over every team in the playoffs
it does matter who ones OC is tho.
I care zero about where we finish if it isn’t #1. Win the bowl game and let the chips fall where they may. #2 is the first loser, imo.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
Not on the AP poll - FSU is still #4 in AP Poll. Does not have to follow CFP format except the NC. 3 teams in front of Georgia lose their bowl games Georgia moves up. Especially depending how good we looked and how bad the losers look.