Forum Jump:

Last nights win was especially satisfying to me personally
As possibly the only HOTD person living close to Tallahassee. That beatdown will silence the critics for quite some time imo. May cause some hard feelings too but I am alright with that.
(12-31-2023, 08:41 AM)Replying to FeralDawg

You don’t say shit to their undisciplined asses, you just point at the score board and laugh!
I still foster hard feelings for Southern California beating us 60-0 in 1931. And I was 31 years away from being born. 0-3 against USC.

Not very happy with Texas either beating us with Tom Landry as QB in Orange Bowl in 1948. Hell they had 4 losses and we only had 2. Or beating us in Sugar Bowl when a lot of us used Opt Outs as an excuse in that loss. Beat us twice in 1950's we used Grant Field as home stadium. We will always know what time it was in the 1984 Cotton Bowl. 10 to 9.

I also hate Teams from Big East

Pittsburgh 0-3-1
Boston College 2-2 wins ancient - two losses saw with own eyes.
Syracuse 0-1
West Virginia 0-1
Penn State winning Gator does not make up for losing NC and Sugar Bowl.

While we are at it Fock Navy 0-2 and Miami Ohio 0-1 and Stanford 0-1 and RICE Huh  0-1 and Arizona 0-0-1
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(12-31-2023, 08:41 AM)Replying to FeralDawg

Happy for ya Feral!

Enjoy the silence and  their whimpering.
(12-31-2023, 09:43 AM)Replying to bNe

Happy for ya Feral!

Enjoy the silence and  their whimpering.
[/quote]

I am going to luxuriate and marinate in it. Let the anger flow! lol. Must be just like Georgia fans in Augusta when we whup uSC ass each year
Go Dawgs! Keep on Barking.

(12-31-2023, 09:06 AM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Thanks TRD,  Right ON!!!!!