Forum Jump:

Gonna enter the new year feeling like crap
No fever, but coughing constantly and cannot talk much above a whisper.

Had to cancel a singing appointment this afternoon. Could not even do my vocal warmups. Confused
if it progresses like mine has - go get a couple bottles of aerosolized saline - the kind under pressure. The congestion with the crud that hit the fambly over Christmas was absolutely and intensely awful. Afrin provides relief but you cant do that stuff more than 2-3 days in a row before you should take a break (or you have bigger problems).

hope you get to feeling better.
Ring my friend, I said you'd call
Doctor Bubba
Day or night, he'll be there any time at all
Doctor Bubba
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
Get better soon Roga, I know how much your musical ministry means to you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-31-2023, 03:52 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Same here. Hunker Down, rogasingingdawg.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
(12-31-2023, 03:52 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Hunker down, Roga. That crud hit me Christmas Eve. Laid me up all week.

My daughter had 2 friends stop by yesterday. 1 is a PT and the other is a PA. 1 took a look at my back, the other the crud. PA decided prednisone for both. PT says it is my SI joint that is screwed up. PA was more worried about the lingering crud. Says the crud that is going around is worse than the flu, new COVID strain and the strep going round. 

Bad chit been draining out today all ready. Back improving. 

I think bubba's call is good course of action. Feel better, my Dawg
Get better mt friend.