Forum Jump:

Listening to SEC now and amazing how many folks don’t understand the Orange Bowl…
People are idiots.  Even the hosts of this show don’t get it.   

How many players for TCU opted out?    What was the score of that game?    

UGA put up ~28pts with our 2nd and 3rd string Saturday.  

I agree these games don’t matter…but, if there’s and game and your team doesn’t show up…that’s on you (the team, the coach)…and transitively the fans.   

Of course the bracelet the black gentleman off stage is wearing tells me all I need to know about the show.    (No im not having a conversation or commenting further, IYKYK).

Oh, I hope Bama wins by 4 TDs. Screw Michigan and the excuse conference.
I get that they had opt-outs. Color it however you want, but IMVHO if we were playing tonight, Mims and Bowers would both be playing. That's two top 15 guys not playing. I might have missed it if he played, but I think SM#2 didn't play either. Before he announced he was returning, I remember some talk of him focusing on healing up from the numerous wounds he played with all year. The fact of the matter is we had a bunch of current year draft picks playing because they love their teammates. This is the environment CKS has fostered. They are part of something bigger than their individual NFL futures.

FSU wasn't anywhere near the team they were once their QB went down. Had he been healthy, they would have gotten in over either Bama or Texas.
Agree with all of that.
(01-01-2024, 09:36 AM)Replying to DawgNatty

They are just lazy.....not worth watching.....went for a run, starting 2024 on a HIGH note
Georgia would have beaten a full strength FSU team by at least 3 TDs
[Image: 416038776_10224235589974255_574664521183...e=66809096]
Norvell whined and moan for weeks. Norvell is the reason his team bailed on the Orange Bowl. He played the victim and the players followed him. They got what they deserved. A major butt whupping. The difference in all of this was the Head Coach. GATA Kirby!!
Living in Tallahassee I already heard “well Kirby had to pay all those players to get them to go to the bowl”
SMDH. If that was all it took why didn’t FSU pay em?
(01-01-2024, 11:20 AM)Replying to FeralDawg

Thought I read on here where they could not get Bolden to go to Tallahassee for 3 million of NIL
[Image: 416038776_10224235589974255_574664521183...e=66809096]