Forum Jump:

Yer take?..
https://twitter.com/garlandgillen/status...vs-falcons
DNGAS
(01-08-2024, 09:48 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

Fair take
I thought it was bush league myself.
Running a play from the victory formation is bush league.
(01-08-2024, 10:01 AM)Replying to 83_Dawg

what about the 2nd strang QB overriding the hade corch?
(01-08-2024, 10:03 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

Yeah, you don't hear about that often.  That's on the Saints Coach...he'll have the final say.  

All that said, the Falcons looked bad in the second half yesterday.  Almost like they just decided to give the Saints the game.  Thinking it might get Coach fired..it worked.
(01-08-2024, 10:08 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

[/quote]

Yeah, you don't hear about that often.  That's on the Saints Coach...he'll have the final say.  

All that said, the Falcons looked bad in the second half yesterday.  Almost like they just decided to give the Saints the game.  Thinking it might get Coach fired..it worked.
[/quote]

The Saints were the losers yesterday.  The Bucs won and the Packers won eliminating them even though they won.  Draft position suffers.  Falcons kicked a FG in OT to beat the Bucs like five years ago and dropped 5 draft slots....dumb.
he can kiss my grits.