Forum Jump:

Just before midnight my big brother Gary Talbert (Uncle John) passed
As you know he had been in ICU and we were able to be with him a little earlier. Sorry for the news but y’all and the old Chat meant so much to him. Gary and I were as close as brothers could be and I loved him so much. I’ll keep you posted, just upset right now..
Sharon and i are heartbroken. We pray for you all. He meant so much to all of us.
(04-13-2024, 07:49 AM)Replying to WarnerRobinsDawg

I am so sorry to hear......I don't have the words so won't even try. Praying for you all.
Sorry to hear this. He was a DGD and he will be missed 4 sure.

[Image: KwfrTjh.jpg]

Ptayers are with you all, this is a sad day indeed
So sorry to hear this.  Praying for family and friends.

He will be greatly missed on HOTD.

Please post final arrangements when possible.

This is terrible news and I am so sorry. He was, and still is a KEEPER!  Sad
sorry to hear this this morning. He was a legend here. sending prayers your way.
So sorry for your loss.

Uncle was a legend.
Thinking of you and your family, WRD. Uncle John was one of the absolute best and he will be missed greatly.
Cry  so very sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with his family and friends.
So sad to hear. He was one of the nicest chatters on here. Never a mean or snarky comment. DGD
So very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family.
[Image: 416038776_10224235589974255_574664521183...e=66468E96]
Oh no. I am so sorry, for your loss, and our's. But, he is walking the streets paved with Gold with the best tour guide there is. 

My prayers are for you and family, and sadly for us all here.
I am so sorry. Prayers for peace and comfort. RIP.

God bless.  Cry
UncleJ was one of the most cherished people in the iDawgnation and he will me missed by more folks than some realize. I don't think i ever saw him post a disparaging word about anyone or anything (except orange universities). There were mornings that I logged in only to share a music video with him or to wish him a good morning, and he was always quick to share in kind. Its a sad day for us all as he was a treasure and a truly special person and the entirety of  the Dawgnation wont be the same without him here. 

I will miss Uncle. A caring and kind person who had the ability to say volumes with very few words.

I hurt for y'all as well WRD. You and the family will be in my thoughts and prayers for a a good long while.

:'(
for his family and close friends.
I am so very sorry!!! Never met the man, but he always seemed nice, a gentle spirit, and genuine. If I were posting a reply to him, he unknowingly made me want to write a kinder, gentler response.
I never met him, but I will certainly miss him.
Terrible news. He was the best guy on here by far.