Forum Jump:

Expounding on DEI hires below…
This is not political, just a statement of fact.  Our newest management/promotion hire, announced today, is a woman with a sleeve tattoo.  Nothing wrong with any of that, other than the fact she was hired over two guys that each have about 15 years more service with the company.  And, consistently outperform her in sales.  Read into that what you may.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(02-20-2024, 01:31 PM)Replying to GriffWoody

undefeated
(02-20-2024, 02:43 PM)Replying to Milldawg

undefeated
[/quote]

Eggs Zachly. The Mighty P is rarely defeated. The sleeve thing just looks like kink to management.
I read a sleeve as a very poor decision. That's just me. So in a mgmt position, are they going to make more poor decisions. I don't hate tattoos, but I have nor ever have had a desire to get one. Well maybe Go DAWGS on my ass cheeks, but didn't do that either.
(02-20-2024, 02:54 PM)Replying to BurnsideDawg

And not a good look rolling into a sales meeting while representing a fortune 250 company.  I checked earlier, she has almost 20 years less experience with the company than the other two guys that were finalists. She with 8.5 years, one other candidate I know with 27 yrs.

Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never cared for Dale Earnhardt nor his team.
How well does the experienced guy play in today’s sandbox?
that is about par for the course...
(02-20-2024, 03:46 PM)Replying to junkyarddawg

One toes the line…not sure how many years he has, but easily 20+, and probably the best candidate of the three, in my opinion.  The other, with 27 years and the one I’m closest with, tends to be no bullshit and lets his opinion be known.  I thought he was a longshot from the beginning for that reason.

Those two better qualified candidates who got overlooked should turn in their notice and go work for somebody else... and both of them drop their "effective immediately" notices on their manager's desk at the same time, and turn around and walk out.

If we don't start doing more and more of this, then they're going to get away with their stupidity.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
I hope the whole regime crashes and burns. Stupidity and wokeness rule the day.