Forum Jump:

Go Hoop Dawgs!!
Right ON!!!!!
Hopefully CMW will continue to play the young line up that has fueled this run. Halfcourt defense and rebounding will be the keys to victory tonight. Pirates rebound well especially on the offensive side and shoot free throws at a high level. Dawgs will need to run and score in transition at a higher rate tonight plus continue their hot shooting from beyond the 3 point arch! Dawgs are a 4.5 point underdog tonight at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse, home of the Butler Bulldogs and for you movie buffs the location used in the final game in the sports classic Hoosiers. Dawgs are getting some love in tonight's matchup from the so called experts, as Georgia`s road through the NIT has been more impressive than any of the other 3 teams remaining. 
Dawgs advance 81-79 is my pick what say you?
Gonna be a tough one. I hope the Dribble DAWGS can pull off another win.
I predict a tough game. Getting turnovers under control is crucial as is avoiding the patented extended second half scoring drought. We don't have to score 100 but we can't go on one of those stretches where we get outscored 19-1 over 11 or 12 minutes.
(04-02-2024, 06:34 AM)Replying to ugafan49

Hunker Down, Dawgs.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
You reckon CMW is going to break out the tape measure to fire the Dribble Dawgs up tonite?

You reckon CMW is going to break out the tape measure to fire the Dribble Dawgs up tonite?

(04-02-2024, 07:36 AM)Replying to JimmylikesUGA

I like what you say--   Im wid ya.  Go Dawgs!  Right ON!!!!!
(04-02-2024, 07:36 AM)Replying to JimmylikesUGA

Oh, Yeah!
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]