Forum Jump:

Why is no one ever the right amount of whelmed?
I wonder what that's all about?

[Image: thinking-gif-2018-1.gif]
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
Did you know that 6 out of 7 Dwarfs aren't Happy
LOL, I was actually thinking this this morning.....
Why do you drive on a parkway, but park on a driveway?
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
AKHOTD does it yet again. This place has to have its own gravitational pull.

What makes teflon stick to the pan?

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Why is there braille on the buttons of a drive up ATM?
(06-10-2024, 07:58 AM)Replying to dncdawg

Actually, this one is very simple if you've watched the folks around here drive.  Blindness is one of the ONLY explanations.
(06-09-2024, 08:52 PM)Replying to RockmartDawg
and nobody is ever just combobulated
Why are a pair of gloves two items, a pair of shoes two items, a pair of candlesticks two items but a pair of pants one item?
RockmartDawgI wonder what that's all about?

Obviously, the hokey pokey
Also, have never met a gruntled employee
(06-10-2024, 08:53 AM)Replying to ToccoaDog

And to think that I've been singing that all my life... and right there it was.

(06-10-2024, 11:29 AM)Replying to Zolotisty

That's a good point. That said... I guess that when we're having a conversation with our supervisor, manager, even a colleague, and they ask how we're doing, just tell them we are really gruntled today, just great. They should logically understand. I just never thought of that, though.

"I'm completely and perfectly gruntled and whelmed. Life's great."

[Image: don-jock-napoleon-dynamite.gif]

RockmartDawgI wonder what that's all about?

Obviously, the hokey pokey
(06-10-2024, 05:02 PM)Replying to ToccoaDog

"And turn yourself around...." 

Gruntled and whelmed is what that's all about!